Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Journey Begins...

Here I am sitting in front of my computer wondering what to spit. First of all bit of introduction: I blog by the name alpha guy-sageblogger. It sounded rather cool. I live in Malaysia. Every thing happens so fast since the last 2 years. It feels like yesterday I graduated from university, but 2 years has passed. My blogs will be in English, Malay & Tamil. So I believe those who have mastery in one of those languages can visit my blog.

Actually I'm new to this blogging area, so I'm just familiarizing myself with this whole blogging thing. I have great interest in writing but blogging is something totaly new for me & I haven't tried my writing skills seriously. So if there are any mistakes (though i will check before posting) please forgive. The sole reason why I stepped into blogging is that I want to share so many great ideas with other human beings from different culture, race, religion etc.

When it comes to what type of ideas or articles that I publish, everything depends on what captures my mind and sole. Basically I like to talk with my friends about movies, health & nutrition, general issues, musics, hobbies, studies, meditation and religion. Though I follow the teachings of hinduism but I'm not a fanatic religionist (hope this word exist) & open to brotherhood among human beings.

Reading has been my hobby since I was small. Whenever there is an interesting topic that would benefit all of us or trigger the neuron cells, I will post it. Since I'm new to blogging I hope people are willing to guide me. Last but not least thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Dear One(Alphaguy), if i may call you.Welcome to the blog sphere. There is nothing right or wrong about spilling your Grey matters,the choice is yours and i respect it.So keep your thoughts flowing as long as its within my taste i will support.

    Cheers,
    Ganganegara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Gguy, thanks for ur support hope there is sth tht appeals ur taste in my blog..

    regards,

    alphaguy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck deR FRODO

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless...

    *Om Shanti*

    ReplyDelete